Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Inactivity

The point of this second montage is to portray how inactive american lifestlye is. The tv is the brightest part of the picture showing its domincance over everything else. Also the game stack is larger than everything else showing it's dominance over other more proactive activities such as running on the treadmil, reading, skateboarding, or snowboarding. Also, I took a picture of my room with close strewn about the floor and darkened it to give the the montage an inactive and lazy feeling. If you look closely I have the words "Only 31%" across the treadmil. Statistics show that only 31% of Americans reported regular physical activity. I think I did a better job on my first one appearnce wise, but I think that I did a good job interpreting the meaning of the montage on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment